Pilot Beer Ltd operates the https://pilotbeer.co.uk website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Date Of Birth
We also collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website e.g. our webshop
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To confirm that you are legally old enough to access our website
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on -c omputers located outside of your legal jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Pilot Beer Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- To protect against legal liability